Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Abby


This kid amazes me. I'm so proud of how she is always willing to try something new. She works really hard at many things and although I know there are times she is just exhausted, she rarely gets in a bad mood or takes it out on us. She is a terrific big sister. It has been so fun to see her grow and mature - especially over the last year. It will be so exciting to see what else is in store for her in the future! I know that she is really excited for summer and having a little bit of time to relax and unwind.

15 comments:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

I tell you she is so pretty. Its nice to have such a terrific big sister especially one that is not moody.

Michelle said...

she is so pretty. and how great that she is so pleasant and a wonderful big sister. some kids have it all wrapped up! :)

Jason said...

Neat shots, I really like the perspective on the last shot.

pat said...

What a treat to have a mellow teen. She looks like she's a great Big Sis.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

She sounds so sweet! She is a beautiful girl!

Amy said...

She's so pretty and sounds like a fabulous daughter to have! Great shots!

Reds said...

Beautiful girl! Love the second shot!!

Cindi Koceich said...

Awwww...I have an Abby too! She is really pretty!

Kim said...

You can see her sweetness in her eyes.

Jess said...

She is beautiful. She has kind eyes. She seems wise beyond her years. :)

Tracie said...

Your daughter is so pretty and sounds like a wonderful kid:)

Bobbi said...

She looks like such a sweet girl, you have really captured her well.

Margaret said...

She sounds like a wonderful girl. I love that second shot. Marvelous composition.

Tera Fraley said...

Isn't she a cutie, I love that second one!

Anonymous said...

Debbi,
Will you please share with Abbs that I too think she is fabulous. She is a phenom in many ways--catching her sitting "still" is rare; however, in this particular shot, I see in this moment all that she is, inside and out.
Beautiful! JZ