Monday, February 4, 2008

February 2-4




Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence the last few days. I was not feeling well on Friday and then gone for the weekend. Here are photos for the past few days. The one of me was my "attempt" at aperature taking a photo in my rear view mirror. The middle photo is of my husband, Brian. I don't think he's made it into the POTD yet - can't you tell he's thrilled to have his photo taken? The last is a "lovely" photo of Abby digging in the pantry for food. She'll kill me when she sees that I posted that one!
Spent the weekend with dear friends and had a WONDERFUL time. It's always so refreshing and therapeutic to get away with other women/moms and laugh ourselves silly.
It was snowy here today so I'm hoping to get some fun outdoor shots tomorrow in clean snow!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these all but I really like the one of you in the car mirror!!!
Cari

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these. Its always nice to see a self portrait!

Mom2Drew said...

So fun to see some of your family. Love your DD's expression...so telling! Oh, and her hat rocks!

HC said...

Great shot of you dh!! When all else fails take picture of one self :)

--sme said...

Your self-portrait turned out nicely. And the one of DH actually looks sweet. And dd's expression says it all! :)

Michelle said...

these are great photos. your dh looks very patient in his photo! :) and kids raiding the pantry is something we see often around here!! :P

Margaret said...

Nice to see you're back. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Love the one of you! Very cute! Hubby and daughter looked thrilled to have us all gawk at them, too!

Merilee said...

great shots! they made me smile.

Kimberly said...

Great shots! I love the rearview mirror pic!!

Amy said...

The rearview mirror photo is lots of fun! Great shots!

Mandy said...

I love your DD's hat and her espression....Haha.

I am glad you had a good weekend. Boy do I NEED a girls weekend.

Jen said...

DOF look great to me.... All are very good!

Becky said...

I love the way you show your family and everyday life. Glad you enjoyed your weekened!

Melissa said...

I've been wanting to try the review mirror shot, you just reminded me LOL! At least your DH looks at you and smiles, mine always looks down or away.

Tori said...

Your DD's expression is fantastic! Great to see you and your family!

mamawest777 said...

Welcome back!! Love your self portrait!

Shawna said...

Fun, candid shots!

Tera Fraley said...

Love that first one!! TOO fun!