Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 6




So yesterday I went to download my weekend pictures and my photoshop is gone. Missing. Not there. Won't open. Can you say panic city? Fortunately, I had backed up my pictures just last week, but I cannot open them on my computer AT ALL!!! How frustrating! Tonight I downloaded a trial version of Lightroom. It's so different! I miss my actions and knowing what I'm doing. But I figured this was a good time to play with it while I try to work with Adobe and figure out what happened. These pictures aren't great. I took quick ones of Kate with an art project so that I new photos to play with for today's POTD. The top is the edited, second is SOOC.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so proud of her artwork. Tell her its fabulous. tfs. toni

Anonymous said...

These are great! Hope your computer woes are solved soon!
Cari

Sharon said...

I don't think I have ever seen a Heart-Man. Pretty cool.

Angela2932 said...

You get the BEST colors and skin tones! Are you planning on staying with Lightroom? . . . I'll be interested in hearing more of your opinion of it. Hope the computer torture is over!

Margaret said...

Cute art project! I love how she's standing behind it like that. I hope you can get Photoshop up again, but it looks like you're having fun with Lightroom!

Amy said...

You did great with the crop and pp'ing on the first one! I hope you're able to get your PS back without having to spend too much time talking to tech support!

Stacey said...

Great photo! I love the art project... that really stinks about your Photoshop!

Shanna Jones said...

Great job PP!

Kristina said...

That first one is great :) She's a cutie. I got Lightroom for Christmas, and really, really like it. But, I was no Photoshop pro before hand.

Reds said...

Great artwork!! Hope you get to fix Photoshop soon!

Val said...

cute shots!

Danielle said...

Crafts are so much. Nice work, using a new program is hard (just switched to raw). It definately takes time. Hope you figure out PS.

Becky said...

Oh no! I hope you get everything worked out. Love Kate's art project!

Anonymous said...

i would def panic if my photoshop disappeared!! keep practicing with the lightroom! eventually you will master it. there are a lot of peas who offer LR presetzs!

Anonymous said...

At least you saved your photos last week. I really need to do some backing up myself. I have tried lightroom and its just scares me. :) You are so brave. What a great project that Kate did! She must be so creative.

Anonymous said...

Glad you backed up your photos. I like the you brightened up the photo.