Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 7

After being very frustrated with the strange world of Lightroom, I decided today to download the free trial of PSE6. I'm happy to report that I'm much happier tonight and have hope for the future (a little dramatic, but I really am relieved that life will go on after PSE5!).
These are brownies that I made for my "birthday treats" for work. I got the recipe from my best friend, Amy, and they were a HUGE hit! They are very simple. Just use a brownie mix for a 9x13 pan. Make as directed and pour half on bottom of pan. Then layer 3 Symphony bars (the big ones) across the pan and pour the remaining batter on top. Bake according to the package directions. So easy and SO YUMMY!


16 comments:

Margaret said...

Yum, Yum! Chocolate!!!! That picture is divine. Love the way you have set those brownies on the plate. Will you make me those for my birthday? Please!!!

Reds said...

Shouldn't have looked... now I want chocolate!! Too bad my birthday was a month ago... I would have asked a care package!! ;)

Shawna said...

Ohhhh you're so evil!! Now I need chocolate!! I plan on trying this recipe this weekend! mmm

Danielle said...

Your killing me. Those sound so good. I am going to have to make them. Glad you got ps working for you.

HeyLady said...

That looks delicious! Sounds like a good variation to the recipe too. I have PSE6 & other than the dark background - I love it.

pat said...

Oh my gosh--those brownies sound divine! I'll have to try it. Hmmm--I wonder what it would be like with Butterfingers, or Snickers...

Angela2932 said...

I had no choice. I HAD to print this out! Sorry lightroom tortured you. I'm glad you got PSE6 downloaded and I think it'll be lots of fun to get together and do some digiscrapping! As always, your colors look perfect in this photo!

Sharon said...

They look SO good! And the tops are perfect, ready to flake away.

Anonymous said...

you people are killing me with all these food shots! im def going to try this recipe.....oh and happy birthday! pisces rocks!

Shanna Jones said...

That looks yummy alright!

Amy said...

YUM!!! Happy birthday Debbi! Now you are as old as me!

Becky said...

Those simple recipes are my favorite. This looks delicious and it's a beautiful shot. And I see the person just above me said happy birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Yummy! I think I am now officially affraid of Lightroom.

amazing grace said...

I have that recipe too!!! sooooo YUMMY!!! delicious treat!

Jen said...

Thanks! Now I;m craving a brownie!! Great shot!

Lauren Hartman said...

Oh my, those look like my kind of treat, serious chocolate! So sorry about your PS issues, I hope you're able to get it all straightened out soon, good luck!