Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 28

Unfortunately, I don't have any new photos today so I'm posting one more from yesterday. Doesn't she look tired? This was at the end of the meet (and having to get up at 5:30 in the morning!).

I'm tired of sick people in my house. My husband now has what Abby had a couple of weeks ago. But it is not the same - it is a "Man Cold". Reminds me of this video. I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this clip, but it makes me laugh. It is SO TRUE!!! :) Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE

13 comments:

Kristi said...

That video is hysterical!!! So true!!

And the pic of your daughter is adorable...she does look sleepy... sweet girl!

Katie said...

Awww...she looks all tuckered out...but it's such a cute pic...


Hope everyone gets to feelin better..

Anonymous said...

That is a cute photo and that video is hillarious!
cari

Val said...

She does look pooped right out!

Krystle said...

Oooh she does look tired. Good snap.

Unknown said...

She looks exhausted! still a cutie..

Becky said...

LOL. So true. That guy's from Shaun of the Dead--I love that movie. Sweet picture of DD too.

Michelle said...

cute photo. she does look tired. and that video had me snorting! hilarious! and oh so true!!! thanks for sharing that.

Amy said...

She does look pooped, but still cute! I've seen that man cold video and it is hilarious!

Stacey said...

LOL, just watched the video, oh so true!! Great photo!

Liz said...

We had a meet this weekend too. How did your dd do?
She looks tired but if your meets are anything ours you probably had to get up super early to be there on time. This is a really sweet picture and your WB is great for a gym shot.

Mandy said...

OH MY FREAKING WORD!

I just spent the last few minutes emailing everyone on my list that video. That is the funniest think I have ever seen. (And the most true)

She does look tired. I can imagine that those things are exhausting.

Danielle said...

That video is sooo funny I had to save it to show to dh when he gets home.