Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Resolution


I have been following various Photo-A-Day Blogs for about a year. I have been so inspired by so many wonderful women! I have also been so impressed with their photography skills and their ability to capture everyday moments through their camera lens.


So, I have decided to jump on board and have made a resolution for 2008 to start this blog. I will post daily and will try to follow the prompts from Two Peas as much as possible.


Here's Day One. Abby was up early reading with her new "Third Eye" which she received for Christmas. Her comment (in her very 12-year-old tone) was "at least I can't get in trouble for reading in the dark anymore!". Happy New Year everyone!


13 comments:

For Over 29 Years... said...

Great to get to know you! I am also new to this challenge and looking forward to all the things I know I can learn. Your pictures are fun!

Tera Fraley said...

Welcome!! Lol, how funny!! Atleast shes up reading rather than other things!!

Ashley Hiskes said...

What a fun picture!!!

Jan said...

Got here via your new link...glad it worked! :) Welcome to the POTD. I look forward to getting to know you better. My dd is 13. Interesting times, aren't they?? Fun shot for today--TFS!

Lauren Hartman said...

Oh, that's too funny. A far cry from me as a kid under the blankets with a flashlight! Welcome to POTD!

Kristi said...

This photo really made me smile! Welcome to POTD!

Anonymous said...

Cute shot.

Mom2Drew said...

What a cute banner! Oh, and fantastic take on the theme, what a "hat" Looking forward to more posts from you.

Debby said...

Welcome to the challenge. That is a very cute shot.

Amy said...

Really cute Debbi! Can't wait to check out your blog every day! FUN!!

Sue said...

Glad you are joining! Love the first pic :) Too cute. Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. It will be fun to check out the daily photos.

Shannon said...

I am looking forward to following your POTD! Maybe you will inspire me to take more pics of everyday "little" things:)

The boys got these"headlamps" as we call them in our house for Christmas too:))